Carrot Fries and White Summer Dress – March Favorites!
**Some links may be affiliate links, but these really are my favorites.
Some of my most favorite things this March:
- Baked carrot fries with a sriracha sauce. The super simple recipe can be found here at Craftsy. They’re delicious!
- White Summer Dress by Taylor John Williams. i’m sort of a drag but my nature is kind
- English Tea Shop’s Happy Me tea.
- Prismacolor Col-Erase colored pencils. My recent go-to for sketching. They erase very cleanly and the lines you leave add a softer edge to your illustrations than a regular graphite pencil or ink.
- Art Snacks! In my opinion, this art supply subscription box gives you the best value of the many out there to choose from. The March box included professional-quality watercolors.
Illustrated with Copic markers.
What have been your favorite things this month?