Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Whipped Cream is just what you need for cold winter nights wrapping gifts in front of the fireplace. Ready in 10 minutes!
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3–1/2 cups milk
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- Whipped Cream:
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp pwd sugar
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Mix the water, cocoa powder and sugar together in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the milk and bring to desired temperature.
- Whip the cream, powdered sugar and peppermint extract together until stiff peaks form.
- Top your cocoa with a generous dollop of peppermint cream and sprinkle with colored sugar!
Keywords: hot chocolate with peppermint whipped cream, peppermint whipped cream recipe, easy homemade hot chocolate