Chase the winter blues with this Lemon Ginger Tea Recipe. Sweet, spicy and tart it’s just what the doctor ordered for a winter evening snuggled in front of the fireplace.
- 5 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- .75 oz (20 g) fresh ginger grated
- 2 cups boiling water
- sugar or honey to taste
- Peel and slice the ginger and put it in the bottom of a teapot or mug.
- Add the lemon juice and pour in the boiling water.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Sweeten to taste with sugar or honey.
You may want to adjust the proportions a little to suit your tastes.
Add more hot water if it’s stronger than you like.
Keywords: Lemon ginger tea recipe, honey lemon and ginger, winter tea, throat tea, flu season tea